A few words about us
The history of La Palmera
In January 1994, La Palmera started its journey from the hands of Rosa and Mateu.
First established in an old grocery store, it originally started as a charcuterie, a charming and warm store where the customer could taste and buy selected top quality products.
Little by little the tasting of local dishes evolved and eventually grew to become the restaurant that is today, a space that offers current catalan cuisine with international influence.
In 2002, David, the oldest son, joined the team of professionals, and together persist daily and rigorously to offer an excellent gastronomic experience..
And about our kitchen
For the foie, delicatessen and fresh seasonable products enthusiasts
Our cuisine is Mediterranean, exclusively elaborated with fresh and great quality ingredients.
Amongst our culinary offer, our salad, entree, vegetable, meat and fish dishes stand out, and specially the foie based dishes, a highlight of our menu.
We also take pride in our six course tasting menu, one of the successes of our kitchen.
We are a small, rustic and informal restaurant in the heart of l’Eixample: a small oasis in the midst of the busy streets where you will enjoy a slow meal in a unique atmosphere.
Select a date & book a table
We will confirm your reservation by email
La Palmera is a cozy restaurant in Barcelona’s Eixample that has tables of 2, 4 and 6 people. If you want a table for more diners, get in touch with us. (We have a private room with capacity for 18 people).
Select date on the calendar and you will see the hours we have available.
ORDER BY PHONE
If you prefer you can make your reservation by phone. Call us at 93 453 23 38 or by whatsapp to 690 82 49 49
You can find us 11:00h to 17:00h and 20:00h to 00:30h
Monday lunch 13:00h to 16:00h
Tuesday lunch 13:00h to 16:00h Dinner 20:00h to 23:30h
Wednesday lunch 13:00h to 16:00h Dinner 20:00h to 23:30h
Thursday lunch 13:00h to 16:00h Dinner 20:00h to 23:30h
Friday lunch 13:00h to 16:00h Dinner 20:00h to 0:00h
Saturday lunch 13:00h to 16:00h Dinner 20:00h to 0:00h
Holidays to consult
Starters to taste or share
- Jabugo ham8,90€
(dry cured ham) DO Jabugo
- Croquettes3,90 2u.
- squid croquettes5,90€ 3u.
11,50€ 6u.and squid ink
- Anchovies from Cantabrian8,80€ 4u.
17,60€ 8u.with garlic and parsley
- Flowers of Tête Moine5,50€
- Crispy little packets5,90€ 2u.
of brandade of cod
- Scrambled eggs with french frites12,90€
and Jabugo ham or foie-gras
- Rice blood sausage (morcilla)4,50€ 2u.
with apple and onion
- Crispy prawn tails12,10 €
with shrimp oil
- Toast with grilled brie12,50 €
and iberian ham
- Assortment of three cheese11,50 €
- Salad with lentils12,90€
with Jabugo ham, prawn, tomato, onion and mint vinaigrette
- Mango salad with fresh foie-gras14,90€
and crunchy macadámia nuts
- Assortment of grilled vegetables12,50€with romesco sauce
- Warm of green asparagus14,40€
with prawns, Jabugo ham and parmesan cheese
- Sautéed vegetables with shrimp and scallop14,90€
grilled and yakitori sauce
- Eggplant with goat cheese grilled10,60€
wiyh alittle honey and escalibada
- Drum of escalivada11,00€with iberian ham
Dishes with foie
- Toast with mushrooms, grilled fresh foie19,00€
and onion to Pedro Ximénez reduction
- Apple tatin with grilled fresh foie20,50€
Oporto sauce and mushrooms
- Raviolis stuffed of fresh foie14,60€
and truffled sauce
- Mushrooms with potatoes17,00€
and chips of foie to pine nuts reduction
Our meat and fish
- Fillet of pork to café of París sauce15,20€
with potatoes and mushrooms
- Fillet beef steak grilled20,50€
with fine beans and onions and potatoes
- Fillet of beef24,50€
with fine beans, onions, potatoes and piece of fresh duck liver
- Toast with minced sausage, mushrooms13,00€
and caramelized onion
- Carpaccio of beef13,90€
with parmesan cheese and vinum acre vinaigrette
- Canelonnis of crab and shrimp15,50€with bechamel sauce
- Cod with samfaina19,00€
and all i oli sauce
- Grilled fresh tuna steak18,50€
with peppers and potatoes
- Grilled hake17,00€
with vegetables and romesco sauce
- Carpaccio of cod12,90€
with almonds and tomato sauce
- Tuna carpaccio12,90€
with vinaigrette of citrus and species
SPECIAL MENUS FOR GROUPS
Location and contact
Carrer d’Enric Granados, 57, 08008 Barcelona
Reservations: 934 53 23 38
We are at your disposal
If you want to ask us a question, request or suggestion, this is your space. We will take your comments into account, thanks in advance. You can also ask us about allergies and food intolerances.
(If you want to make a reservation, better use the booking form below)